Job | Posted 2 months ago
Non-contract, no benefits
Hours per day: 4.5
Hourly rate: $12.11
- Name: Megan Menlove
- Phone: 801-610-8165
- Email: email@example.com
The job of 504 AIDE is done for the purpose/s of providing support to the instructional program within assigned classroom with specific responsibility for assisting in the supervision, care and instruction of special needs students in the regular classroom or in a selfcontained classroom; assisting in implementing plans for instruction; and providing information to appropriate school personnel.
- Adapts classroom activities, assignments and/or materials under the direction of the supervising teacher for the purpose of supporting and reinforcing classroom objectives.
- Administers tests, homework, make-up work, etc. for the purpose of supporting teachers in the classroom.
- Administers immediate first aid and medical assistance as instructed by a health care professional (e.g. diapering, tube feeding, colostomy bags, medication, etc.) for the purpose of meeting immediate health care needs.
- Communicates with supervising instructional staff, professional support personnel, and parents for the purpose of assisting in evaluating progress and/or implementing 504 objectives.
- Maintains instructional materials and/or manual and electronic files/records for the purpose of ensuring availability of items; providing written reference; and/or meeting mandated requirements.
- Monitors students during assigned periods within a variety of school environments (e.g. rest rooms, playgrounds, hallways, bus loading zones, cafeteria, parking lots, etc.) for the purpose of maintaining a safe and positive learning environment.
- Attends in meetings and in-service presentations (e.g. first aid, CPR, emergency procedures, etc.) for the purpose of acquiring and/or conveying information relative to job functions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit
- age 16+
- High school diploma or equivalent.