INSTRUCTIONAL COACH ~ USD
Job | Posted 5 days ago
INSTRUCTIONAL COACH - UINTAH SCHOOL DISTRICT
(Contract position with benefits)
Applicants must be 21 Years of Age or Older
District Expectations for Instructional Coach:
- At least 5 years of successful classroom teaching experience
- Successfully communicates and demonstrates research-based instructional practices that result
- in increased student performance and improved classroom management/engagement skills.
- Demonstrated expertise in written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and analyze data to make instructional/implementation
- Successful history of creating positive relationships with teachers, administrators, and team
- Evidence of professional learning and implementation of best practice strategies and/or
- Demonstrated excellent organizational, planning, and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with technology.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and strong interpersonal skills, including giving and receiving
- constructive feedback.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Evidence of educator license and applicable endorsements;
- Undergraduate and graduate transcripts documenting evidence of a college degree from an accredited institution;
- Cover letter briefly explaining your three strongest attributes as it relates to the Instructional Coach Attributes;
- A minimum of three letters of recommendation, including at least one from a direct supervisor (does not have to be a current supervisor), which address your skills at working effectively with students, parents, staff and community members.
DEADLINE: July 28, 2021 @ 5:00pm
BEGINNING DATE: AUGUST 2021/22 School Year
SALARY: As per district salary schedule