One full time position at 184 contract days.
Responsibilities: To support student in areas of need including literacy, math, and language acquisition by delivering Tier III intervention to identified students. Additionally, an Interventionist plays a key role on each school’s MTSS Team. Approximately 70% of the Interventionist time will be split between delivering direct services to students. The other 30% will be under the direction of the MTSS team.
Requirements: Utah Teaching License with an ESL Endorsement: Elementary Teaching Experience; knowledge of Orton Gillingham instructional materials and reading intervention experience encouraged.
Salary: Based on the 2020-2021 Licensed Salary Schedule $51,775 - $68,924, depending on Bachelor's or Master's Degree and related experience plus insurance and retirement benefits
Application Deadline: Open until Filled
Start Date: August