Technology Support Aide
Job | Posted 21 days ago
TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT AIDE
No Contract, No Benefits
Hours per day: 5 hours
Hourly rate:$15.50 per hour
Starting date: 8/18/2021
- Name: Kerri Hundley
- Phone: 801-610-8105
- Email: email@example.com
The job of TECHNICAL SUPPORT AIDE is done for the purpose/s of installing, maintaining and troublshooting educational software programs, upgrading and configuring workstations within their elementary school; providing technical support to site administrators; and resolving school site operational issues.
Assist staff with technology trouble shooting and other school technology assistance as needed during the school day.
- Assesses malfunctions of computer hardware, software applications or electronic equipment for the purpose of identifying repair and replacement needs.
- Installs computer hardware and peripherals for the purpose of overall site operations.
- Maintains inventories of supplies and materials for the purpose of ensuring items' availability.
- Maintains a variety of manuals and electronic files and/or records (e.g. permission levels, network identification, security access, lincenses, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities, providing reference and audit trails.
- Maintains instructional software applications for the purpose of providing up-to-date resources for classroom use.
- Participate in meetings, workshops and/or training for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required to perform job functions.
- Performs routing and preventive maintenance for the purpose of ensuring the availability of computer and peripheral equipment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
- Responds to inquires from a variety of school personnel for the purpose of providing support, technical advice and operational assistance.
- age 16+
- High school diploma or equivalent.