Food Service Worker Part Time - Multiple Locations
POSITION: PART-TIME FOOD SERVICE WORKER ~ UINTAH SCHOOL DISTRICT
(145 days, will not work most Fridays, hours vary per week depending on location, no contract, no benefits)
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
• Prepare and serve food under the direction of the unit manager;
• Assist with the daily cleaning of all kitchen equipment to ensure cleanliness and sanitary conditions are met;
• Have the ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds of items such as milk crates, frozen foods, canned foods, etc.;
• Record meals served and prepare various reports using Food Service Software;
• Collect lunch money;
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Successful experience working with children;
• Experience using computers and computer software;
• Food Handlers’ permit required.
Your application will be complete when you attach the following with your online application:
• Three (3) letters of recommendation (one must be from a direct supervisor, does not have to be a current supervisor).
COMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE GIVEN PREFERRED CONSIDERATION
SALARY: Per District Child Nutrition Salary Schedule
BEGINNING DATE: August 24th, 2021; First review of application June 29th, 2021