Case Manager, Strong Tomorrows
Job | Posted 13 days ago
Position Summary: The Case Manager supports expecting and parenting students through the Strong Tomorrows Program, which is collaboration among the school, local public and private human services agencies to ensure academic success and graduation. The Strong Tomorrows Program has four focus areas:
1. High school graduation
2. Parent engagement
3. Health and wellness (pre/post-natal care, well child visits, etc.)
4. High quality childcare
Job Description: Case Manager, Strong Tomorrows
About Team Tulsa: At Tulsa Public Schools, our mission is to inspire and prepare every student to love learning, achieve ambitious goals, and make positive contributions to our world. We are the destination for extraordinary educators and staff who work with our community and families to ignite the joy of learning and prepare every student for the greatest success in college, careers, and life. Our core values of equity, character, excellence, team, and joy guide how we work and interact with each other and our community.
- Submit an online application by clicking the red "Apply" button in the top right corner.
- All applications will be reviewed by our Talent Management team.
- If you are eligible to move forward, you'll receive next steps via email/phone call from the hiring manager who will engage you in the interview process.
- If the hiring manager would like to extend an offer, you'll receive a conditional offer letter via email and begin the onboarding process.