Warehouse Delivery - Maintenance
1. Physically able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
2. High School diploma or equivalent
3. Must have good customer service skills.
4. Knowledge of an 18’ box truck with lift gate.
5. Knowledge of fork lift and pallet jack.
6. Appropriate driver’s license
1. Deliver items to schools and handle supplies at District Warehouses.
2. Keep an accurate account of inventory.
3. Accept deliveries and verify accuracy.
4. Other assignments within areas of responsibility as designated by Supervisor.
Support Professional Employee
Non Benefit Eligible
29.5 hours a week, 12 month employee
Level S1 $16.02 an hour