Head Coach Girls Track
Instructs students in the fundamental skills of the sport/activity. Creates an environment that's conducive to personal development for team members through observing and evaluating as well as emphasizing teamwork and providing guidance for each student athlete. Develops sport-specific drill and practice activities to enhance the team's performance including exercises, game plans and teaching specific training rules to each player. Motivates students to do their best in academic studies and sports performance. Maintains a positive image for the school and team.
Oversees sporting trips and events that are beneficial to the team and the school. Engages in pep rallies and school meetings. Maintains team equipment, participates in the hiring and instructing of assistant coaches, and assists in scheduling sports activities while following a budget that conforms to the districts regulations.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Familiar with the rules and regulations of the sport/activity
- Experience as an athlete and/or coach
- Work closely with program assistant coach(es)
- Ability to motivate, teach, and lead
- Be energetic, responsible, dependable, self motivated and punctual
- Have excellent public relation skills and work effectively with staff, parents and administration
- Experience working with teens and willingness to supervise on trips, camps and competitions
TCSD Extracurricular Salary Schedule
Seasonal Employment; stipend paid at the end of each season (December, March, June)
Not Benefit Eligible