Job | Posted a month ago
- Masters degree in school counseling
- Possess, or be eligible for, Utah School Counselor License.
- Counsel students by providing guidance services and give staff and parent support by performing the following duties: Provides guidance and support for students in the areas of academic achievement, personal/social needs, and individual planning
- Teaches guidance curriculum and helps students gain vision of relationship between academic performance and career opportunities;
- Presents professional development to teachers and parents
- Coordinates parent involvement activities;
- Crisis intervention
- Develop student intervention plans;
- Provide small group counseling for interaction, communication and support skill development;
- sets up/attends conference for support groups, test interpretations with parents, new student orientation with parents
- Place on Licensed Teacher Salary Schedule
- Full time, 193 days, to begin August 6, 2021.
- Must submit a district application through www.sjsd.org or www.K12jobspot.com, resume, copy of valid license, 3 letters (2 current) of reference and transcripts.
- Open until filled. Applications must have a phone number or a contact for notification for interviews.