Office Technician Contract - Secondary
Job | Posted 8 days ago
Office Technician - Contract (Office Assistant/Campus Aide)
Lane 5 contract and benefits
Hourly rate: $12.35-$13.88 depending on qualifications and experience.
Hours per day: 6
- Name: Aaron Barth
- Phone: 801-610-8785
- Email: email@example.com
The job of Office Technician - School (Office Assistant/Campus Aide) is done for the purpose/s of providing secretarial support to school site; establishing and maintaining records; compiling and distributing materials and reports; and responding to inquiries from a variety of internal and external sources.
- Administers first aid and prescription medications to students (under the direction of a health care professional) for the purpose of meeting immediate health care needs within established guidelines.
- Assists in developing master schedules for the purpose of ensuring student course and class size requirements are accurate.
- Collects payments for a variety of events (e.g. fines, fees, and fund raisers, etc.) for the purpose of completing transactions and/or securing funds.
- Compiles a variety of data (e.g. Student Educational Occupation Plans, calendars, work orders, budget reports, specialized reports, student records, etc.) for the purpose of preparing reports or processing requests, making recommendations and/or preparing information for assigned administrator.
- Coordinates assigned projects and/or activities (e.g. proper distribution of materials to a variety of departments, arrangements for conferences, meetings, travel requirements, personnel to proctor all exit assessments, etc.) for the purpose of completing activities and/or delivering services in a timely manner.
- Maintains a variety of manual and electronic documents files and records (e.g. System 400 and Power School, student transcripts, purchase orders, advisory lists, work orders, time sheets, expense reimbursement requests, etc.) for the purpose of providing up-to-date information and/or historical reference in accordance with established administrative guidelines and legal requirements.
- Maintains inventory of supplies and materials (e.g. forms, office supplies, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring items' availability.
- Monitors student behaviors (e.g. in hallways, auditorium, etc.) for the purpose of maintaining a safe and positive learning environment and secure facility.
- Monitors release of student's to authorized parent and/or guardian for the purpose of ensuring safety of students upon release of student activities.
- Prepares a variety of correspondence, reports and other materials (e.g. special recognition awards, report cards, class schedules, letters, memorandums, minutes, charts, periodic and ad-hoc reports, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities, providing written reference, and/or conveying information.
- Processes a variety of documents and materials (e.g. schedule/class changes, student registrations, time sheets, work orders, requisitions, travel reimbursements, etc.) for the purpose of disseminating information in compliance with established administrative guidelines.
- Researches assigned topics (e.g. student record discrepancies, current practices, policies, education codes, etc.) for the purpose of providing information for addressing department operations and ensuring accuracy of information.
- Responds to inquiries from a variety of internal and external parties (e.g. parents, district staff, other schools, government agencies, general public, students, etc.) for the purpose of providing information, facilitating communication among parties and/or providing direction.
- Schedules activities (e.g. appointments for counselors and administrators, meetings, travel reservations/accommodations, facility usage, etc.) for the purpose of making necessary arrangements for assigned administrator.
- Verifies student related data (e.g. grades, information, coursework, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring the accuracy of student records.
- Attends department and/or in-service meetings for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required to perform functions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
- age 16+
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Alpine School District
575 N. 100 E , American Fork, UT 84003
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $7,571
% ELL Students
State Average: 7%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 22.85
% IEP Students
State Average: 12%
State Average: 338