REGISTRAR (ADMIN II)
Job | Posted 4 days ago
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned).
- Facilitates enrollment for new students and withdrawals for students transferring to other schools. Works directly with new families and registrars at other schools to facilitate smooth transitions. First contact for new enrollees.
- Maintains cumulative folders for all current and former students.
- Assists with student eligibility requirements for Tennessee Secondary School Athletic Association (TSSAA) and National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) activities.
- Prepares student transcripts.
- Prepares list of graduates and diplomas, orders and assembles diplomas, assists with graduation planning.
- Planning and assisting with Honors Night program.
- Establishes and maintains effective relations with all employees and the public.
- Provides backup support to the Counseling Department Administrative Assistant.
- Post secondary training in office/business administration; A.S. preferred.
- Five or more years clerical experience preferred.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, public relations, organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure while managing multiple priorities.
- Proficient with computer/keyboarding skills, Microsoft Windows 10, Excel, Outlook.
- Knowledge of Skyward software a plus
Oak Ridge City School District
304 New York Ave. , Oak Ridge, TN 37830
At the following locations
OAK RIDGE HIGH SCHOOL
1450 Oak Ridge Turnpike , Oak Ridge, TN 37830
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $9,312
% ELL Students
State Average: 4%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 15.06
% IEP Students
State Average: 13%
State Average: 874