Job | Posted 8 days ago
Non-contract, no benefits
Hours a day: 29 hours a week
Hourly rate: $16.64
- Name: Chad Wilson
- Phone: 801-610-8165
- Email: email@example.com
The job of CTE Academic Assistant - Specialist is done for the purpose/s of providing support to the Career Technical Education program with specific responsibility for coordinating on-line testing; proctoring on-line tests; promoting CTE to parents and students; coordinating field trips; assisting with events; and performing a variety of clerical duties as assigned.
This job reports to CTE Coordinator
- Assists in the facilitation of meetings and/or events (e.g. FFA, HOSA, DECA, FBLA, career fairs, College and Career Ready, etc.) for the purpose of achieving overall objectives of CTE.
- Attends meetings for the purpose of gathering and/or conveying information and/or recording minutes.
- Collaborates with teachers for the purpose of implementing and maintaining services.
- Compiles data (e.g. testing, etc.) for the purpose of preparing reports.
- Coordinates on-line testing for the purpose of delivering testing services in compliance with established guidelines.
- Maintains a variety of manual and electronic instructional files and records for the purpose of providing written references and meeting mandated requirements.
- Performs general clerical functions (e.g. copying, scheduling, e-mailing, faxing, filing, data entry, etc.) for the purpose of supporting the instructional program.
- Prepares written documents (e.g. minutes of meetings, MSDS binder, reports, etc.) for the purpose of communicating information to other parties.
- Processes surplus materials and equipment for the purpose of complying with Career Technical Education established policies.
- Promotes Alpine School District's CTE program (e.g. fairs, announcements, flyers, etc.) for the purpose of increasing interest and participation in Career Technical Education.
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
- age 16+
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Alpine School District
575 N. 100 E , American Fork, UT 84003
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $7,571
% ELL Students
State Average: 7%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 22.85
% IEP Students
State Average: 12%
State Average: 338