Custodian Sweeper - Secondary
Job | Posted 15 days ago
Custodian - Sweeper
Non-Contract, no benefits.
Hours a day: 5.5
Hourly rate: $10.19-12.51 Depending on qualifications and experience.
- Name: Bryan Koyle
- Phone: 801-610-8175 ext. 786203
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The job of Custodian - Sweeper is done for the purpose/s of providing limited custodial services at assigned site; ensuring an attractive, sanitary and safe environment for students, staff and visitors; performing a variety of limited cleaning operations; and assisting in preparing facilities for classroom activities and campus events. School Year Hours: M-F 5:00p - 10:30p. Must be able to work in the Summer. Summer Hours: M-W 6:00a - 2:30p & Th 7:00a - 12:00p (Except Monday Holiday weeks, T-F same hours) Can work into a Night Position for the 2021-2022 School Year if available.
- Cleans assigned facilities and/or grounds (e.g. classrooms, offices, gym, restrooms, multipurpose rooms, pools, grounds, etc.) for the purpose of maintaining a sanitary, safe and attractive environment.
- Lifts up to 80 pounds and may push/pull up to 150 pounds for the purpose of site maintenance, material distribution, and safety.
- Prepares site for daily operations (e.g. opening gates, raising flags, sweeping walkway, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring facilities are operational and hazard free.
- Replenishes classroom and rest room supplies (e.g. paper towels, soap, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring adequate quantities for daily use.
- Secures facilities and grounds (e.g. doors, gates, alarms, lights, etc.) for the purpose of minimizing property damage, equipment loss and/or potential liability.
- Supports other site maintenance staff (e.g. grounds, trades, etc.) for the purpose of completing site custodial activities.
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
- age 16+
Alpine School District
575 N. 100 E , American Fork, UT 84003
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $7,571
% ELL Students
State Average: 7%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 22.85
% IEP Students
State Average: 12%
State Average: 338