COWETA PUBLIC SCHOOLS
2021 - 2022 SCHOOL YEAR
The following position is open for application at this time and will remain open until filled:
Secretary at Coweta High School
QUALIFICATIONS: High school diploma or GED. Creativity and effective problem solving are important to working with a team to make operation run smoothly and efficiently. Job requires occasional bending/stooping/squatting/crouching/kneeling, climbing, reaching above the shoulder and pushing/pulling. Job requires occasional carrying/lifting up to 50 pounds. Job requires employee to use both hands for repetitive actions involving simple/firm grasping and fine manipulation. Employee must possess hearing and speaking abilities to monitor equipment and communicate with employees, students, and parents. The Board of Education and Superintendent may approve alternatives to the listed qualifications.
CONTRACT: 195 Days Per Year
WORKING HOURS: 7 hours per day
REPORTS TO: Building Principal
EVALUATED BY: Building Principal
SUPERVISES: Does not supervise
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Maintains attendance records and all student records.
- Enroll new students according to individual building procedure.
- Request and send student records as applicable.
- Dispense medicine and taking care of minor injuries according to school policy.
- Assist teachers, parents and students as needed.
- Prepare end of year reports and any other assigned task to complete the school year.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the supervisor or Superintendent.