Maintenance - Gang Mower Operator Seasonal Position (5 positions available)
Job | Posted 21 days ago
Gang Mower Operator
Non-contract, no benefits.
Hours per day: 8 hours per day
Hourly rate: $13.22
- Name: Joey Echevarria
- Phone: 801-610-8080
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assists custodial and grounds staff for the purpose of providing support to maintenance staff at site as may be required due to complete work activities.
- Informs students and other site personnel of safety cautions for the purpose of ensuring that mowing operations are performed under safe conditions.
- Monitors activities in and around work areas for the purpose of identifying potential hazards that might otherwise cause damage to equipment and/or injuries.
- Performs minor routine maintenance on mowers (e.g. fuels, tires, cleaning, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring proper functioning equipment.
- Performs grass cutting operations using ride-on mower for the purpose of maintaining fields and grounds in accordance with established requirements.
- Removes snow from access drives, parking areas and walkways for the purpose of ensuring the safe access to site facilities.
- Reports immediate safety and/or operational concerns (e.g. facility damage, vandalism to grounds, broken irrigation, etc.) for the purpose of providing information to appropriate parties for action and/or follow-up.
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit
- age 16+
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Alpine School District
575 N. 100 E , American Fork, UT 84003
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $7,571
% ELL Students
State Average: 7%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 22.85
% IEP Students
State Average: 12%
State Average: 338