Help Desk Level I
Posted a month ago
TITLE: HELP DESK LEVEL I
- High school diploma.
- Knowledge of Google Applications for Education.
- Knowledge of MS Windows 10 and MS Windows server 2012R2.
- Knowledge of all Microsoft office applications.
- Knowledge of HTML, Wordpress.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Multitask and ability to work independently.
- Must have good organizational skills.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as Paradise Schools may find appropriately acceptable.
REPORTS TO: Director of Technology and Information Systems
WORKS CLOSELY WITH: Director of Technology and Information Systems and Principals.
- Help Desk will provide advanced support to end users and others as directed. Assist with projects led by the Windows, Network, and Software Engineers. These services include conducting proactive maintenance and monitoring to maintain a safe and compliant environment.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software challenges.
- Hardware setup and support.
- Windows 10 support.
- Anti-virus installation on all systems.
- Perform product testing and integration.
- Maintaining an understanding of district applications and services.
- Update and maintain the district website daily.
- Performs other responsibilities as may be assigned by supervisor.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: 221 days per year. Hours normally 7:30am-4:00pm.
EVALUATION: At least annually by Director of Technology and Information Systems and Executive Director.
FLSA Status: Exempt