COWETA PUBLIC SCHOOLS
2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR
The following position is open for application at this time and will remain open until
-Have a Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Have an ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence and a current OK license
- Demonstrate knowledge of current best practices in the area of speech-language pathology.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Process Speech Language referrals using screening method, make appropriate recommendations, and effectively share results with parents and educational staff.
• Conduct initial consent meetings, evaluate, and diagnose Speech Language Disorders.
• Develop a Multidisciplinary Eligibility Group Summary, and Individual Education Plan, by conducting team and parent meetings to ensure collaboration of the student’s best interest that adhere to state and school district guidelines.
• Provide direct and consultative therapeutic services related to expressive, receptive, and pragmatic language disorders by implementing the student’s Individual Education Plans (IEPs).
• Maintain daily therapy logs/data and submit information/records including student progress for all students