Summer IT Technician
The position of Summer IT Assistant is scheduled for the summer months of June and July, which are peak months for IT equipment deployments and infrastructure upgrades. They will assist TCSD technicians with a variety of tasks such as:
- Imaging desktop/laptop computers in preparation for deployment.
- Aid in pulling CAT6 cable to upgrade wireless infrastructure.
- Unbox and setup new equipment.
- Inventory Technology Equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma preferred
- Computer Certifications preferred: A+, CompTIA
- Must be 18 years or older to apply.
- Job related experience is desired.
- Understand and be able to follow specific and/or technical directions
- Be able to work independently or as a member of a team
- Must be able to bend, stoop, climb up/down a ladder, walk, lift and carry objects up to 45lbs
- Must know how to use hand tools (e.g. screw driver, drill, compressed air, etc.)
- Must have a Utah driver’s license
- Must know or be able to learn how to image computers using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager Server (SCCM)
- Must be a team oriented character
- Must maintain a positive service-oriented character
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must possess an ability to collaborate with all types of employees
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- Must be able to work from 7am-5pm Monday-Thursday during the months of June and July
- Must have the ability to work well and maintain composure under the pressure
40 hrs per week-10 hrs per day (Temporary)
Support Salary Schedule Level S1 =$16.02 an hour
Time Card Position
Not Benefit Eligible