Seasonal Maintenance Worker (4 Positions available) ~ USD Maintenance Department
POSITION: FULL-TIME SEASONAL LANDSCAPE/MAINTENANCE WORKER ~ UINTAH SCHOOL DISTRICT
**4 Positions available**
(40 HOURS PER WEEK, TEMPORARY, NO BENEFITS)
(Landscaping, Lawn Care, facilities general maintenance)
Date vacancy will occur: April 1, 2021
MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE
The Landscape/Maintenance Worker will:
- Maintain lawns and grounds;
- Operate and repair sprinkling systems;
- Paint inside and outside of buildings;
- Miscellaneous labor where needed.
- Experience in lawn care;
- Experience in repairing and maintaining automatic sprinkling systems;
- Experience in using lawn mowing equipment;
- Mechanical background in taking care of equipment and doing some repairs.
- High School Diploma;
- Knowledge of grounds maintenance;
- Construction experience;
- Computer literate.
- A minimum of three letters of recommendation, including at least one from a direct supervisor (does not have to be a current supervisor), which addressed candidate’s skills at working effectively with students, parents, staff and community members.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Open Until Filled
SALARY SCHEDULE: Per Maintenance Salary Schedule (Summer Worker)