Assistant Football Coach ~ UHS
POSITION: ASSISTANT FOOTBALL COACH -- UINTAH HIGH SCHOOL
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
Under the direction of the Principal, Athletic Director, and head coach, the assistant coach is to help participating students achieve a high level of skill, an appreciation for the values of discipline and sportsmanship, and an increased level of self-esteem.
District Expectations for Assistant Coaches:
• Maintain team organization, discipline, and good relationships with people;
• Help head coach schedule and prepare for practices and games;
• Properly manage and care for equipment and supplies;
• Be responsible for the development of the program;
• Be an example of ethical behavior and moral character;
• Help head coach plan and chaperone any out-of-town games;
• Help head coach take care of insurance, physicals and transportation forms;
• Enforce and follow school athletic policies and by-laws;
• Assist head coach in all matters regarding finance.
• High School Diploma required;
• Successful experience working with secondary students;
• Evidence of coaching experience, training or degree in coaching, experience as a coach or an advisor;
• Preference will be given to candidates with a teaching license.
Your application will be complete when you provide the following with your online application:
• A minimum of three letters of recommendation, including at least one from a direct supervisor (does not have to be a current supervisor), which address your skills at working effectively with students, parents, staff and community members;
• Copies of college transcripts (if applicable).
COMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE GIVEN PREFERRED CONSIDERATION
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Open until filled
SALARY SCHEDULE: Per UHSAA Sanctioned Coach Salary Schedule