Job | Posted a month ago
- Assesses difficulties of referred students through appropriate testing and diagnostic practices.
- Administers tests for exceptional students.
- Helps identify all types of exceptional students within the school setting.
- Maintains case records of referred students.
- Confers with teachers and parents.
- Participates in RTI meetings.
- Assists with FBAs and BIPs.
- Consults on special educational needs of disabled students.
- Attends IEP meetings of individual students.
- Interprets school psychological services to teachers and parents.
- Directs the referral process as established by the Director of Special Education.
- Serves as liaison with personnel of community health and social welfare agencies.
- Prepares and submits required reports in a timely manner.
- Attends staff and professional meetings.
- Assists with in-service training of school personnel.
- Stays current with new developments and laws in the field.
- Tennessee Teaching License with endorsement in School Psychology (089, 489)
- Master's Degree or above
- National Certified School Psychologist (NCSP) (Preferred)
- Three years or more experience as a School Psychologist (preferred)
- Knowledge of EdPlan (EasyIEP) platform.
Oak Ridge City School District
304 New York Ave. , Oak Ridge, TN 37830
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $9,312
% ELL Students
State Average: 4%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 15.06
% IEP Students
State Average: 13%
State Average: 874