Reading Room Assistant
Level E: $12.15
10 Hours/Week, Short Term, Academic Year
- High School diploma or GED and;
- An Associate's or higher degree or;
- At least two years of study at an institution of higher education or;
- Passing score on skills assessment (ParaPro, ACT Workkeys or Master Teacher's Para Educator Learning Network)
- Strong knowledge of word-processing software applications
- Passing score on a Word/Excel skills assessment
A copy of your full college transcripts/skills assessment results must be attached to your application to be considered for this position.
Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the District’s non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by David Rucker, Equity and Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, email@example.com, or Kristin McGraw, Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, firstname.lastname@example.org.