Job | Posted 21 days ago
Lane 15 Contract and Benefits/ 250 days
1 position available
Hours per day: 8
Hourly rate: $21.47 - $24.13, depending upon qualifications and experience
Starting date: February 22, 2021
- Name: Frank Pulley
- Phone: 801-610-8060
- Email: email@example.com
- Name: Doug McDaniel
- Phone: 801-610-8060
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Analyzes blue prints, schematics, and drawings of electrical systems for the purpose of determining the efficient installation of new or upgraded systems.
- Coordinates with assigned lead and/or supervisor and other trades for the purpose of completing projects and work orders efficiently.
- Designs and engineers equipment for room use changes (e.g. TLC Labs, computer lab trailers, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring adequate power supply to projects.
- Diagnoses causes of electrical problems or failures for the purpose of identifying equipment and/or systems repair.
- Fabricates equipment parts for the purpose of meeting specialty needs and/or replacing unavailable parts.
- Monitors electrical systems and their components for the purpose of evaluating condition, identifying necessary repairs and recommending preventive maintenance.
- Participates in meetings, workshops, trainings, and seminars, as assigned for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required to perform job functions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
- Prepares written materials (e.g. repair status, activity logs, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities and/or conveying information.
- Repairs electrical components and/or systems (e.g. motors, circuits, transformers, switches, intercom systems, cafeteria kitchen equipment, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring a safe working condition.
- Requests equipment and supplies for the purpose of maintaining inventory and ensuring availability of items required to complete the necessary installation and/or repair.
- Responds to emergency situations during and after hours for the purpose of resolving immediate safety concerns.
- Transports a variety of tools, equipment and supplies for the purpose of ensuring the availability of materials required at job site.
- Performs routine and preventive maintenance for the purpose of ensuring the ongoing functioning of electrical systems.
- age 16+
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Alpine School District
575 N. 100 E , American Fork, UT 84003
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $7,571
% ELL Students
State Average: 7%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 22.85
% IEP Students
State Average: 12%
State Average: 338