Food Department Substitutes ~ USD
POSITION: FOODS Department Substitutes
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
Our Food Department is looking for Substitutes to help in our school kitchens. If you are interested in this position, please read the description below and apply online at www.uintah.net > Employment > FOODS Department Substitutes.
• Prepare and serve food under the direction of the unit manager;
• Assist with the daily cleaning of all kitchen equipment to ensure cleanliness and sanitary conditions are met;
• Have the ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds of items such as milk crates, frozen foods, canned foods, etc.;
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Successful experience working with children;
• Food Handlers’ permit required.
Your application will be complete when you attach the following with your online application:
• Three (3) letters of recommendation (one must be from a direct supervisor, does not have to be a current supervisor).
COMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE GIVEN PREFERRED CONSIDERATION
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Open Until filled