Elementary School Health Aide
Level F, $12.15
40 Hours/Week, Full Time, Career, Academic Year
- High school diploma or GED
- Current First Aid and CPR certification from an approved provider
- Two years of work experience as a health assistant, personal care technician, teacher assistant with medically fragile students, physician's office, or other equivalent experience in the medical profession
- Prior experience with physically/medically challenged children
- Good working knowledge of computer applications, including word-processing, database and spreadsheet packages
- Equivalent combination of education/training/experience
You must attach copies of your First Aid/CPR certification to be considered for this position.
Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the District’s non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by David Rucker, Equity and Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, email@example.com, or Kristin McGraw, Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, firstname.lastname@example.org.