Assistant grounds manager
COWETA PUBLIC SCHOOLS
JOB TITLE: ASSISTANT GROUNDS MANAGER
QUALIFICATIONS: A high school diploma or GED. Job requires frequent bending, stooping, pushing, pulling and occasional squatting/crouching. Must be able to kneel, climb and reach above the shoulders. Job requires frequent carrying/lifting up to 24 pounds, occasionally up to 75 pounds. Must be able to move equipment or machines up to 100 pounds. Must posess manual dexterity sufficient to operate tools as needed. Job requires exposure to toxic gas and fumes. Job requires good driving record. Superintendent may approve appropriate and acceptable alternatives to the listed qualifications.
CONTRACT: 12 Months
WORKING HOURS: 8 hours
REPORTS TO: Director of Athletics
EVALUATED BY: Director of Athletics
SUPERVISES: Does not supervise
- 40 hour work week – hours may vary as required by supervisor or Superintendent.
- Care for and maintain school facilities.
- Must be able to use a variety of mowers, tractor, trimmers, hand equipment and sprayers.
- Be willing to help train part-time summer help.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor or Superintendent.