Administrative Assistant I
Level J, $14.12 - Additional compensation may be given for years of experience.
40 Hours/Week, Career, Fiscal Year
- Associate's degree or two years of college coursework;
- Three (3) years working experience in administrative support positions; demonstrated skill in and knowledge of administrative practices and procedures;
- Equivalent combination of education/training/experience;
- Passing score on the following skills assessments: Basic Computer, Internet Basics, Using Email, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Good working knowledge of computer applications, including word processing, databases and spreadsheet packages.
A copy of your full college transcripts must be attached to your application to be considered for this position.
Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the District’s non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by David Rucker, Equity & Safety Compliance Officer, (520) 696-5164, email@example.com, or Kristin McGraw, Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, firstname.lastname@example.org.