Job | Posted 21 days ago
Level E, $12.00
10 Hours/Week, Career, Academic Year
This position is in conjunction with Job# 7463 Clerk II, you must apply for both to be considered.
- High school graduation or equivalent;
- Three years of progressive clerical and secretarial experience;
- Passing score on the following skills assessments: Basic Computer, Internet Basics, Using Email, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel;
- Good working knowledge of computer applications, including word-processing, database and spreadsheet packages;
- Demonstrated ability to accurately transcribe at an acceptable level;
- Demonstrated knowledge of standard office practices and procedures.
Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the District’s non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by David Rucker, Equity & Safety Compliance Officer, (520) 696-5164, email@example.com, or Kristin McGraw, Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amphitheater Public Schools
2475 West Naranja Drive, Oro Valley, AZ 85742
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $8,651
% ELL Students
State Average: 6%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 23.13
% IEP Students
State Average: 12%
State Average: 143