Maintenance Worker - Waste Management Technician
POSITION TITLE: Maintenance Worker – Waste Management Technician
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: 12 Months
SALARY: Classified Placement Schedule, Grade 9
FLSA: NON-EXEMPT STATUS: Standard Package
1. High School Diploma/GED required.
2. Must have a valid Arizona Class A or Class B Commercial Driver License (CDL).
3. Have at least two (2) years of building maintenance work experience and preferred truck driver experience.
4. Must be 21 years or older and provide a clean driving record.
5. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
6. Strong organization and time management skills.
7. Able to adapt to a working environment that is subject to frequent interruptions, quick changing priorities, and occasionally limited directions.
8. Must have a proven successful employment record.
JOB GOAL: To assist the Facility Director and Maintenance Personnel in the safe operation of the Pinon Unified School District waste management operation to collect refuse, waste, and recyclable materials and transport them to the designated disposal and processing locations and to assist in the safe maintenance operation, and use of building, equipment, and grounds.