Job | Posted 15 days ago
Level I, $13.68 - Additional compensation may be given for years of experience.
40 Hours/Week, Career, Fiscal Year
- Associates degree in Management, Information Systems (MIS), Logistics, Business, or a related field, or other related computer software associated degree or;
- Two years of college (60 credit hours) of coursework in a related field
- Experience with non-Microsoft Office computer applications/software
- Passing score on the following skills assessments: Basic Computer, Internet Basics, Using Email, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel
- Ability and willingness to work overtime, rotating shifts including holidays and/or weekends as needed
You must attach copies of your college transcripts in order to be considered for this position.
Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the District’s non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by David Rucker, Equity & Safety Compliance Officer, (520) 696-5164, email@example.com, or Kristin McGraw, Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amphitheater Public Schools
701 W. Wetmore Rd. , Tucson, AZ 85741
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $8,651
% ELL Students
State Average: 6%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 23.13
% IEP Students
State Average: 12%
State Average: 143