Part Time Food Service Worker - Lapoint Elementary
Job | Posted 19 days ago
POSITION: PART-TIME FOOD SERVICE WORKER – LAPOINT ELEMENTARY(Part-time, up to 15 hours per week, no benefits.)
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
District Expectations for Part-Time Food Service Worker:
- Prepare and serve food under the direction of the unit manager;
- Assist with the daily cleaning of all kitchen equipment to ensure cleanliness and sanitary conditions are met;
- Have the ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds of items such as milk crates, frozen foods, canned foods, etc.;
- Record meals served and prepare various reports using Food Service Software;
- Collect lunch money;
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Successful experience working with children;
- Experience using computers and computer software;
- Food Handlers’ permit required.
Your application will be complete when you provide the following:
- Three (3) letters of recommendation (one must be from a direct supervisor, does not have to be a current supervisor).
COMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE GIVEN PREFERRED CONSIDERATION
SALARY: As per district salary schedule.
DEADLINE FOR APPLYING: Open until filled with first review, August 6, 2020 @ 5:00 PM
BEGINNING DATE: August 2020
Uintah School District
223 South 100 West, Vernal, UT 84078
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $7,571
% ELL Students
State Average: 7%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 22.85
% IEP Students
State Average: 12%
State Average: 338