21st Century Community Learning Center Program Facilitator (Federal Program)
POSITION: 21st Century Community Learning Center Program Facilitator (Federal Program)
The job of 21st CCLC Program Facilitator was established to oversee the 21st Century Community Learning Centers program at his/her designated site. The program facilitator will work with the program staff, school administration and Coordinator of Compensatory Programs to plan and implement each component of the extended learning program. The program facilitator will train staff, monitor student needs and implement curriculum based on student needs. The Program Facilitator will also be responsible for data collection and compiling performance reports in compliance with federal, state, and division regulations.
This position reports to the Coordinator of Compensatory Programs with daily oversight by the school administration.
- Provides accountability and direction for the 21st CCLC program operated at the site.
- Ensures program meets all state mandated requirements; such as a minimum of 12.3 hours per week of services, and all components are provided ( mentoring, genius hour, power hour [one hour of math/reading], enrichment, Kids Café, homework help, STREAM activities, monthly Saturday sessions, and the summer boot camps). Keeps student time and attendance data documented daily.
- Follows reporting schedule and submits all reports on time.
- Attends 21st CCLC training meetings and participates in 21st CCLC webinars.
- Prepares and presents student selection criteria, maintains student applications, teacher forms, etc.
- Staffs program and fills in as needed in order for the program to meet state mandated standards.
- Maintains written job descriptions specific to 21st CCLC staff.
- Assigns staff to duties.
- Coordinates before and after school program activities.
- Maintains evidence of continuous monitoring of student progress.
- Analyzes data and submits results to project director.
- Conducts documents emergency and safety drills.
- Conducts a parent orientation meeting.
- Conducts meetings with grant partners and school staff.
- Provides a monthly 21st CCLC newsletter to participants and their families.
- Maintains a current 21st CCLC bulletin board including, but not limited to current schedules, activities, pictures, etc.
- Documents parent volunteer and partner meetings.
- Solicits meaningful input from students, parents, and partners by written survey.
- Documents community partnerships that are specific to the 21st CCLC program.
- Documents partners and volunteers actively engaged in collaborative activities of the 21st CCLC program.
- Coordinates and documents partnerships and volunteer activities reflecting the grant components that allow student participation in a variety of meaningful and fun enrichments activities.
Performs other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective implementation of the grant.
- Proven track record of personally achieving success and of leading others
- Experience working with families with diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Experience navigating relationships and partnerships successful
- Knowledge of community resources
- Excellent technology, numeracy, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work with limited supervision using standardized practices, providing information and/or advising others; and tracking budget expenditures.
- Must be available to coordinate programs before and after school, Monday – Thursday and one Saturday a month. Attendance at trainings, conferences and community meetings is required.
- Bachelor’s degree required in related area. Master’s Degree and Administrative endorsement preferred.
Pay: $30.00 per hour
FLSA Status: Exempt