HIGH SCHOOL ART TEACHER
ESTES PARK SCHOOL DISTRICT R-3
HIGH SCHOOL ART TEACHER
Estes Park, Colorado is a special place to live. Estes Park High School is a special place to work.
At our school in the mountains, innovation in teaching and learning is our highest priority. Teachers at our school are learners who strive to be the most innovative, forward-thinking educators they can be. We are lifelong learners who know that the world around is changing at a pace like never before.
In addition to our Global Outcomes, we integrate technology into our classrooms at high levels to help enrich instruction, individualize learning, and prepare our students for the future. We are a 1-to-1 iPad school and district. Therefore, we are always looking for innovative ways to further integrate technology into the classroom to support learning.
As a member of our Estes Park Team, we expect our educators to embrace our Global Outcomes and high-levels of technology integration as an integral part of the learning experience and the culture of your classroom and our school. Estes Park High School seeks a highly qualified and ambitious science educator to serve high school students.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Secondary Education with a Colorado license or Highly Qualified Status in Art
- Hold or be able to obtain by hire date a Colorado teacher’s license with appropriate endorsement(s)
- Committed to: positively impacting student achievement, effectively managing the learning environment, understanding and appreciating diversity, building positive interpersonal relationships, continuous learning
- Eligible to work in the U.S. and at least 18 years of age
- Able to pass required criminal and work history background checks
- BA in Art Education
- Prior experience teaching high school art
- Additional endorsement(s) in Linguistically Diverse Education, or Reading highly desirable
Interested applicants must apply online at www.applitrack.com/estesschools/onlineapp/. Only online applications are accepted.
Salary range is $40,000 to $58,800 with single benefits. Up to ten years of previous teaching experience from an accredited school may be granted. Position starts on or about August 13, 2020. FLSA exempt. Position is open until filled.
Estes Park School District R-3 is an equal opportunity employer.