Program Coordinator - Multi-Tiered System of Support ( Effective 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR)
Responsible for working with school sites to assist in the ongoing implementation of Restorative Practices and implementation of Positive Behavioral Supports and Intervention (PBIS), and the Dropout Prevention and Graduation plan. Ensures the District’s overall goal of creating an inclusive and supportive environment when considering its student behavior policies and discipline practices.
- Master’s Degree.
- Four years of experience administering or coordinating programs.
- Proven expertise of federal and state legislative requirements related to specific program, department.
- Any combination of experience, training, or education.
- Arizona Administrator Certificate with a Structured English Immersion (SEI) endorsement, or eligibility to obtain such certification
- Experience administering or coordinating PBIS, RP, culture and climate, and/or dropout prevention programs
- Proven expertise in developing and maintaining supportive and inclusive classroom and/or school environments
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS AFTER HIRE
FBI fingerprint background check (at employee’s expense).
Proof of immunity to rubeola (measles) and rubella (German measles), or proof of MMR immunization.
LOCATION - Curriculum & Instruction
EXC - Grade 2
1.0 FTE - 8 hours per day
12 month position
Internal candidates will transfer at a rate commensurate with their bargaining unit language.
The hiring range for external candidates will be $54,260.22 to $62,994.43 based on experience.
For more information on salary schedule, please visit the Non-Bargaining Employees Agreement at
Tucson Unified School District is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination based on disability, race, color, religion/religious beliefs, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or national origin.