Director of Curriculum and Assessment
100%, Full Time, Career, Fiscal Year
Minimum starting salary: $82,021.82
This position is for the 2020-2021 Fiscal Year.
- Master’s degree and five (5) years of experience conducting research in education or other related work experience
- Arizona Administrative Certification
- Previous experience in administration/supervision
- Training and experience with curriculum development, assessment, and professional development
- Equivalent combination of education/training/experience
- Technology skills utilizing all Microsoft Office programs (including Excel) and other spreadsheets as needed to accomplish the scope of this job
You must attach a copy of your certificate, fingerprint clearance card, an up-to-date/current resume, 3 signed letters of recommendation, and full college transcripts to be considered for this position.
Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the District’s non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by David Rucker, Equity & Safety Compliance Officer, (520) 696-5164, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Kristin McGraw, Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, email@example.com.