PLACE Special Education Teacher
Job | Posted 11 days ago
We are looking for a highly qualified teacher passionate about developing relationships with students with special needs in a center-based autism classroom. Our teacher should be able to
- develop research-based instruction for students with significant social communication needs
- collaborate with the BCBA and other service providers
- supervise paraprofessionals
- develop appropriate IEPs,
- implement appropriate behavioral interventions
- obtain and maintain CPI certification (training provided by district),
- teach Extended School Year (with additional compensation.
- encourage parental involvement in students' education and ensure effective communication with students and parents.
- select and requisition appropriate books, aids and other supplies and equipment and maintains inventory records.
Woodland Park School District RE-2
155 PANTHER WAY, WOODLAND PARK, CO 80863
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $10,278 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 12%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 17.36
% IEP Students
State Average: 11%
State Average: 415