Art Teacher - Riverview School
The Roaring Fork School District is seeking a dynamic, knowledgeable, and innovative bilingual (Spanish and English) Art Teacher for our K-8 Riverview school.
The Art teacher at Riverview works closely and collaboratively with their team to develop and implement the RFSD instructional model, and will be supported through ongoing coaching cycles to help the continuous improvement of their craft. Riverview seeks a positive and proactive individual who strives to build strong relationships with parents, students, and colleagues and embraces the mission and vision of our school.
* Colorado Teaching License (preferably with an Art and/or ELD/CLD endorsment)
* Middle and/or Elementary school teaching experience
* Interest in and the ability to train for and teach across several secondary disciplines
* Experience teaching a diverse population of students including English Language Learners and previous work with intentionally implementing culturally responsive instruction
* Bilingual ability and/or a ELD/CLD endorsement
Desired Core Competencies:
* Openness to coaching, feedback, and reflection in order to continuously improve practices.
* Values driven instructional leadership and professionalism
* Personal ownership and passion for improving outcomes for all learners
Application Deadline: Open until filled
NOTE: An instructional demonstration will be required of all finalists, and the video-recorded submission of this demonstration may be required.
The Roaring Fork Schools mission is to ensure that every student develops the enduring knowledge, skills and character to thrive in a changing world.
Why Work for Roaring Fork Schools? Mary says it all! Check us out at: https://youtu.be/nYEsuFVucJ8