Middle School Math Teacher - Riverview School
NOTE: Roaring Fork Schools also accepts and reviews applications for this position as taken from general district hiring pools (concurrently posted to this site). Any applicant interested in or open to multiple opportunities district-wide is highly encouraged to apply to the appropriate pool(s), instead-of or in-addition-to applying here, for district-wide consideration. However, be advised that, even if you do not apply to the pool(s), you may be contacted regarding openings other than those to which you apply, should your qualifications be deemed a match.
The Roaring Fork School District is seeking a dynamic, knowledgeable, and innovative Middle School Math Teacher for our Riverview School
Math teachers at Riverview work closely and collaboratively with their team to develop and implement the RFSD instructional model, and will be supported through ongoing coaching cycles to help the continuous improvement of their craft. Riverview seeks a positive and proactive individual who strives to build strong relationships with parents, students, and colleagues and embraces the mission and vision of our school.
* Colorado Teaching License in Mathematics, or ability to obtain (7-12 or MIDL)
* Middle school Math teaching experience
* Interest in and the ability to train for and teach across several secondary disciplines,
* Experience teaching a diverse population of students including English Language Learners and previous work with intentionally implementing culturally responsive instruction
* Strong background in Math instruction
* Bilingual ability and/or CLD endorsement
Desired Core Competencies:
* Openness to coaching, feedback, and reflection in order to continuously improve practices.
* Values driven instructional leadership and professionalism
* Personal ownership and passion for improving outcomes for all learners
For more information visit our website at: http://riverview.rfsd.k12.co.us/
Application Deadline: Open until filled
NOTE: An instructional demonstration will be required of all finalists, and the video-recorded submission of this demonstration may be required.
The Roaring Fork Schools mission is to ensure that every student develops the enduring knowledge, skills and character to thrive in a changing world.
Why Work for Roaring Fork Schools? Mary says it all! Check us out at: https://youtu.be/nYEsuFVucJ8