Highland Music Teacher
Seeking a .6 F.T.E. music teacher. We are a 2-round school with a 2 week rotation where each class will be seen 3 times within a two week period. The program expectations include: grade level programs annually (6 per year), Veteran's Day program, 5th gr continuation program. Other expectations include collaborating with all specials teachers and supporting grade level curriculum when possible. As well as maintaining state standards for elementary general music education. Highland has an established culture that is inclusive and supportive of all staff members.
Salary is determined by placement on Licensed Salary Schedule according to education and experience.
- 1. Bachelor's degree required
- 2. Hold or be eligible to hold a Colorado Teaching License.
- 3. Hold appropriate endorsement(s).
- 1. Successful completion of student teaching assignment.
- 2. Previous teaching experience in subject area and/or level desirable.