Elementary Teacher- Options
Job | Posted a month ago
Options Elementary Teacher
This is a non-contracted position under Agreement for Services only with no benefits.
- Effective teachers in the state of Colorado have the knowledge, skills, and commitments needed to provide excellent and equitable learning opportunities and growth for all students.
- Effective teachers facilitate mastery of content and skill development, and employ and adjust strategies and approaches for students who are not achieving mastery and students who need acceleration.
- They also develop in students the skills, interests and abilities necessary to be lifelong learners.
- Effective teachers communicate high expectations to students and their families and utilize diverse strategies to engage them in a mutually supportive teaching and learning environment.
- Because effective teachers understand that the work of ensuring meaningful learning.
- Effective teachers establish a rapport with parents, students, and colleagues, and exhibit knowledge of the content of the subject area assigned.
- Effective teachers are responsible for using effective instructional techniques.
- Effective teachers maintain a positive attitude and perception about the educational task.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Holds a Colorado teaching license or is currently eligible for one with the appropriate endorsement for this position.
- A completed Human Resources file including transcripts, student teaching verifications, previous work experience.
Aurora Public Schools
15701 E. 1ST AVE. SUITE 206, AURORA, CO 80011-9038
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $10,278 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 12%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 17.36
% IEP Students
State Average: 11%
State Average: 415