Elementary Teacher (4th) - Riverview School
Riverview School seeks a 4th Grade Teacher for the 2020-21 school year and beyond. This particular teacher will serve within a Dual-Language environment, but primarily in English. Speaking and writing ability in Spanish is not required, but it is a huge plus.
Classroom teachers at Riverview will work closely and collaboratively with their team to develop and implement the RFSD instructional model, and will be supported through ongoing coaching cycles to help the continuous improvement of their craft. Riverview seeks a positive and proactive individual who strives to build strong relationships with parents, students, and colleagues and embraces the mission and vision of our school.
* Colorado Teaching License (K-6)
* Elementary and/or middle school teaching experience
* Experience teaching a diverse population of students including English Language Learners and previous work with intentionally implementing culturally responsive instruction
* Strong background in literacy and mathematics instruction
Desired Core Competencies:
* Openness to coaching, feedback, and reflection in order to continuously improve practices.
* Values driven instructional leadership and professionalism
* Personal ownership and passion for improving outcomes for all learners
Application Deadline: Open until filled
NOTE: An instructional demonstration will be required of all finalists, and the video-recorded submission of this demonstration may be required.
The Roaring Fork Schools mission is to ensure that every student develops the enduring knowledge, skills and character to thrive in a changing world.
Why Work for Roaring Fork Schools? Mary says it all! Check us out at: https://youtu.be/nYEsuFVucJ8