Ralph Moody Elementary Literacy Coach (.5) and Instructional Coach (.5) (1.0 FTE)1 year only
Job | Posted 14 days ago
This is a 1 year only split position:
Literacy Coach (.5) and Instructional Coach (.5)
Salary is determined by placement on Licensed Salary Schedule according to education and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Masters in Education/Curriculum & Instruction preferred.
- Hold or be eligible to hold a Colorado Teaching License.
- Hold appropriate endorsement(s).
- Successful completion of student teaching assignment.
- 5 years teaching experience in subject area and/or level preferred.
- Human relations skills
- Knowledgeable about classroom practice in order to successfully facilitate the learning environment, manage time, communications, and record keeping
- Ability to remain current in curricular area and in instructional practices
- Knowledgeable about student electronic database and grading software
- Knowledgeable about using technology to support instruction and enhance student learning
- Knowledgeable about Culturally Responsive Education, Student Engagement, Equity and Rigor
Littleton Public Schools
5776 SOUTH CROCKER STREET, LITTLETON, CO 80120
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $10,278 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 12%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 17.36
% IEP Students
State Average: 11%
State Average: 415