4th Grade Teacher for 2020-2021
Job | Posted 24 days ago
4th Grade Teacher at Lochbuie Elementary for the 2020-2021 School Year
- Current Colorado Department of Education Teaching License with appropriate endorsement required
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree required (must submit official University transcripts upon hire)
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable
- $39,000 or higher (Based on 2019-2020 Salary Schedule). Placement based upon education and experience, can receive up to 10 years credit within the past 13 years.
- Health Insurance including: medical, dental and vision
- Enrollment into Colorado PERA retirement plan with additional retirement plans offered.
- Benefits as per district policy
- 186 contract days for new teachers, 183 contract days for returning teachers.
- New teacher orientation (tentatively) scheduled for August 7, 2020
Weld County School District Re-3J
99 WEST BROADWAY, KEENESBURG, CO 80643-0269
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $10,278 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 12%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 17.36
% IEP Students
State Average: 11%
State Average: 415