Volleyball Assistant Coach High School
Job | Posted 19 days ago
- Know the sport thoroughly and have adequate skill background
- Encourage wide student participation
- Provide a safe atmosphere
- Ensure that athletes and coaches follow the rules of CHSAA and Telluride School District.
- Contact and communicate with the athletic director and parents on a regular basis
- Establish rules of conduct and sportsmanship for team members and coaching staff
- Treat all athletes fair and equitable.
- Establish and Maintain healthy team culture.
REPORTS TO: The athletic director, who provides overall objectives and final evaluation in
conjunction with the Middle school principals
JOB GOAL: To instruct athletes in the fundamental skills, strategy and physical training
necessary for them to realize a degree of individual and team success. At the same
time, the coach must instruct and demonstrate behaviors that lead to socially
acceptable character development, self discipline, self confidence, and pride of
accomplishment in the student athletes. To upgrade his/her knowledge and skills
through coaching clinics, observations, consultation, etc.
Telluride School District R-1
725 WEST COLORADO AVE., TELLURIDE, CO 81435
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $10,278 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 12%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 17.36
% IEP Students
State Average: 11%
State Average: 415