Curriculum and Instructional Support Specialist
Job | Posted 16 days ago
100%, Full Time, Short Term, Academic Year.
- Valid Arizona teaching certificate;
- Teaching experience utilizing effective instructional practices;
- Experience in assessment;
- Experience in a school based or district based leadership role;
- Knowledge of appropriate interventions at Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 levels;
- Teaching background in math, literacy, science, social studies, or technology.
You must attach a copy of your certificate, fingerprint clearance card, an up-to-date/current resume, and full college transcripts to be considered for this position.
Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the District’s non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by David Rucker, Equity & Safety Compliance Officer, (520) 696-5164, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Kristin McGraw, Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, email@example.com.
Amphitheater Public Schools
701 W Wetmore, Tucson, AZ 85705
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $8,651 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 6%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 23.13
% IEP Students
State Average: 12%
State Average: 143