Job | Posted 2 months ago
WORKS SCHEDULE: 12 month
SALARY CLASSIFICATION: Support Staff Salary Schedule – Group A
To maintain clean facilities for students and staff to enhance a positive learning environment.
- Cleans all assigned areas;
- Sweeps, dusts, vacuums, scrubs, waxes and polishes floors;
- Empties trash receptacles;
- Moves furniture and equipment for cleaning and special events;
- Replaces light bulbs and performs other minor repairs, as required;
- Provides building security, as required;
- Performs special custodial work during the summer, as directed;
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
A. REQUIRED EDUCATION, TRAINING & EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED, preferred;
- No prior experience required;
- Ability to communicate and work well with staff.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 75 lbs.;
- Ability to perform duties requiring extensive walking, standing and bending.
- Willingness to perform as an integral member of a successful team;
- Dedication to providing the highest level of service;
- Willingness to adhere to policies and procedures.
A. TIME MANAGEMENT: Routine work with little planning required;
B. STRESS MANAGEMENT: Minimal stress involved with work;
C. PUBLIC CONTACT: Requires minimal contact with others;
D. LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY: Must use sound judgment in performing work.
EVALUATION PROCEDURE: In accordance with provisions specified in Governing
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Reports to school/site administration
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY: None
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Apply online. To view similar jobs and for more information on our District, please go to: www.susd30.us
Sahuarita Unified School District
350 W Sahuarita Rd, Sahuarita, AZ 85629
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $8,651 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 6%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 23.13
% IEP Students
State Average: 12%
State Average: 143