Spanish Teacher 5th-6th Grade ( .50 FTE)
Lincolnshire - Prairie View School District 103 is seeking to fill part-time (.50 FTE) position for 5th-6th grade Spanish opening for the 2020-21 school year.
- Help students communicate and understand Spanish
- Encourage students to practice vocabularies and assist them in accurately listening, speaking, writing and reading Spanish
- Techniques such as role-playing, dialogue, language games, literature, film, and other formal exercises are used in teaching foreign languages
- Teach Spanish grammar, spelling, pronunciation, vocabulary and composition
- Guiding students to conversational Spanish, by providing instruction primarily in Spanish
- Experience preferred
- Valid Illinois Professional Educator License with Spanish endorsement
Lincolnshire-Prairie View School District 103 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a culturally diverse faculty. We strongly encourage culturally diverse applicants to apply online for consideration.
Administrators will review online applications and contact potential applicants for interviews.