Health Office Nurse Summer Academy/ESY/SACC
REPORTS TO: Special Education Administration
WORK DAY/YEAR: June 10th-August 21st
HOURS: 7:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
SALARY: Employee's contracted hourly rate
We believe that all students can learn and that motivating students is an essential part of teaching.
Students in these programs are invited to participate because they are at risk of not meeting proficiency.
- Provide daily medical care for students in accordance with District Policy and Procedures and in compliance with student health plans and IEPs.
- Provide information and support for school staff to ensure effective health office services for students.
- Performs other duties within the level of responsibility of position as assigned by Student Support Services administrators and Licensed School Nurses.
- Current Minnesota Board of Nursing Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) license
- CPR and first aid certificate
- Computer skills in data entry and data management