Student Success Center Coordinator
Brief Description / Posttion Summary:
The Student Success Center Coordinator will:
• Implement reengagement, return-to-learn, and transition plans for students coming back into the building from hospitalization or an extended absence which may include, but is not limited to, coordinating with teachers, Student Support Team members, Case Managers, and parents.
• Assist with the return to learn plans for students diagnosed with concussions.
• Create and assist in academic plans for students assigned an In-School Supervised Study.
•Work directly with the deans for students returning from out of school suspensions.
Qualfications / Skills:
1. Completed requirements for a Bachelor’s Degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
2. Hold Illinois Professional Educator License with LBS1 certification
3. Demonstrates excellence in verbal and written communications.
4. Experience with collaborative groups and processes in a student-centered enviroment.