JobID 21221 : Teacher - Early Childhood Special Education (2020-21 School Year) (#2094015)
General Purpose of Job: To inspire and prepare all students with the confidence, courage, and competence to achieve their dreams; contribute to community; and engage in a lifetime of learning.
Required Qualifications: Valid Minnesota teaching license in Early Childhood Special Education.
- Considerable knowledge of the curriculum areas the teacher is responsible for instructing.
- Considerable knowledge of educational philosophy, teaching methods and approaches, current researched best practices and strategies.
- Considerable knowledge of family learning styles and needs, both academic and affective.
- Ability to effectively facilitate and/or participate in team meetings and parent meetings.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.